ChaoKrung is Thai slang for 'city people'. The city, 'Krung', is short for Krungthep or Bangkok. This little blog is about our life here with our two little angels, Malina and Natalie
Saturday, 8 March 2008
Master chef in town
Mr. Greg Saundry, master chef, drops by and cooks up a storm after a visit to Klong Toey markets. Squid salad, quails wrapped in pancetta, mussels cooked in tomato and chilli...awesome!!!!!!!!!!
giving advice to the chef
L-R Rohan, Paul, David, The Chef and Jym
and at the end of the evening some kids were plum tuckered out
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment